After a busy day in London, we want our guests to be able to enjoy a great night's sleep.
Our bedrooms have been carefully designed to accommodate every one of our valued guests. Once you've got a room to suit you, we include a range of extras to make your stay even more comfortable:
Double/Twin rooms: Going solo or with a loved one, our double and twin rooms offer a contemporary, comfortable place to call home for the night.
Family Rooms: Our family rooms are designed to sleep up to 2 adults and 2 children. The sofa bed is best used for a maximum of 2 children under 12 to ensure maximum comfort.
Accessible rooms: At our Exeter hotel we have 8 accessible rooms for wheelchair users. Spacious and well-equipped, these rooms feature wider doorways, easy to access showers, grab rails and emergency cords.
The following benefits are included every time you stay with us, however please let us know if you have any special requirements and we'll be happy to help.
- Enjoy FREE WiFi throughout the hotel
- Our in-room work desks and lamps are ideal for business travellers
- Every room is air-conditioned
- Choose soft or firm pillows depending on your preference
- Tea and coffee making facilities are provided
- Rooms have 32-inch flat screen TVs for your entertainment
- All bedrooms have en-suites and power showers
- Forgotten something? With our 'Forgotten Something Promise' we'll deliver toiletries straight to your door
- Small pets are welcome by prior arrangement (charges apply)
WAKE UP TO BREAKFAST INCLUDED
We don't think that you should have to pay extras and supplements to enjoy a great start to the day. That's why our Express Start™ breakfast buffet is included in all of our room rates as standard.
Whether you're booking for yourself or block-booking rooms for business associates, each and every one of our guests benefit from a hot or continental breakfast buffet.
Help yourself to a choice of fruit, yoghurt, toast, cereal, pastries, sausages, scrambled eggs and beans at a time to suit you. From quick bites to more leisurely breakfasts, we serve breakfast from 6:30 am until 9:30 am on weekdays and until 10:30 am on weekends and bank holidays.