After a busy day in London, we want our guests to be able to enjoy a great night's sleep.
Our bedrooms have been carefully designed to accommodate every one of our valued guests. With accessible rooms, twin rooms, double rooms and family rooms, we welcome business travellers, social groups, couples and families. Once you've got a room to suit you, we include a range of extras to make your stay even more comfortable.
The following benefits are included every time you stay with us, however please let us know if you have any special requirements and we'll be happy to help.
- Enjoy complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel
- Our in-room work desks and lamps are ideal for business travellers
- Every room is air-conditioned
- Choose soft or firm pillows depending on your preference
- Tea and coffee making facilities are provided
- Rooms have 32 inch flat screen TVs for your entertainment
- All bedrooms have en suites and power showers
- Forgotten something? With our 'Forgotten Something Promise' we'll deliver toiletries straight to your door.
Wake up to a balanced breakfast
We don't think that you should have to pay extras and supplements to enjoy a great start to the day. That's why our Express Start Breakfast is included in all of our room rates as standard.
Whether you're booking for yourself or block-booking rooms for business associates, each and every one of our guests benefits from a hot or continental breakfast buffet.
Help yourself to a choice of fruit, yogurt, toast, cereal, pastries, sausages, scrambled eggs and beans at a time to suit you. From quick bites to more leisurely breakfasts, we serve breakfast from 6:30am until 9:30am on weekdays and until 10:30am on weekends and bank holidays.